RADIATIONS WITH WHICH WE LIVE AT HOME AND WHICH WE SHOULD CONSIDER IN COMPREHENSIVE REFORMS
New technologies are always important because they make our lives easier and more comfortable but, as in everything, we must “consume” them with knowledge and balance.
That’s why I give you a series of recommendations to take into account in your comprehensive renovations, and that we always take into account. always in all our renovations and projects at www.reformayahorra.es :
COMPUTERS AND ROUTERS – WI-FI
- Turn off Wi-Fi at night or when you leave home
- Unplug the power strip, where the computer, printer, speakers, etc. are connected, during the night, and even more so if they are in the bedrooms
- Avoid placing the head of the bed on the adjacent wall where the washing machine, boiler, ceramic hob, microwave, oven may be.
- Everyone in general and minors in particular should stay away from the microwave as much as possible while it is operating. We should never wait next to it while it works
- Place the refrigerator at least 2 meters from the place where you spend a lot of time at home
- Avoid using wireless phones at home or in the office as much as possible.
- Unplug TVs at night
- Unplug electrical appliances in the room at night and whenever they do not need to be plugged in.
- Have the electrical installation checked by an approved installer to ensure that it does not emit radiation and that the ground connection is correctly connected.
- Install all plugs with side grounding pins (Schuko type sockets). If you already have this type of plugs, check that they are REALLY connected correctly to the ground.
- If you have transformer centers, mobile phone antennas or high voltage towers near your home, check if radiation reaches you and with what intensity. Almost certainly a shield can be made to avoid them. Check on this website the antennas you have around your house ( https://geoportal.minetur.gob.es/VCTEL/vcne.do )
MOBILE PHONE / TABLET
- Do not charge mobile phones or tablets or use electric clock radios on the bedside table at night
- Do not leave your mobile phone or tablet running overnight on the bedside table
- Do not use your mobile phone or tablet while they are charging
- Try walking barefoot for a while before going to bed. If you can do it on wood, dirt, sand or grass even better. This will help you discharge the bad radiation accumulated by your body during the day.
- Try not to place synthetic materials, or materials of chemical origin in general, in the bedroom.
- Ventilate the rooms for fifteen minutes a day. Not only to avoid bad odors and provide fresh air but also to expel accumulated radiation.
- Place a plant in the bedroom. The lack of oxygen is an urban legend.
- Do not use your cell phone or tablet before going to bed. The bluish light it emits can alter our quality of sleep
- If possible, place the TV 1 meter away for every 10″ of the screen, from the device to the place where you rest your head
- Control CO2 levels inside your home
If you take all this into account you can avoid a whole list of symptoms, which could end in illness, such as headaches, insomnia, dry eyes, ringing in the ears, altered mood, nervousness, irritability, etc. All of this related to our nervous and immune system.
If you look at the user manual of many devices, there already appear, in very small print, reviews regarding the radiation emission of said devices. This will end just like drugs. In the drug leaflets, They make you understand that you can more or less die if you take them.
All of this has to do with a legal issue to prevent lawsuits from being filed against multinationals, as began to happen in the United States a few years ago.
“TAKING CARE OF YOUR HOUSE, YOU TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOURS”